Friday, June 12, 2009

Luke's Last Soccer Game Of The Season

This is a little late being posted but I did not want to wait longer to express the joy Barbara and I experienced Saturday, June 6. We attended our youngest grandson's [Luke] last soccer game of the season. His team won by a score of 5 to 4. Imagine our joy and pride when Luke was credited with 4 out of the 5 goals his team achieved. I feel we have a future soccer star here. I have never seen anyone so dedicated to any game as Luke is to soccer.

His older brother Seth [age 10] is just as interested in basketball and seems to have the same determination as Luke. I must say, however, that Luke, at the age of 6 is one of the most determined young athletes I have ever seen.

These two young boys contrast with their middle brother Caleb, [age 8] who is more interested in assembling toys and games. It would appear to me that he is destined to be a very successful engineer. In any event, Barbara and I love them dearly as well as their parents, Blain and Lori. Of course, we also love dearly our daughter Beverly.

No comments: